Full Time Assistant Childcare Director
Candidates must meet all of the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Early Childhood Education or Child Development (or equivalent education and experience)
- Current certifications in infant, child, and adult CPR and first aid
- Blood Borne Pathogens training
- Twelve (12) clock hours of annual training in addition to the CPR and First aid
- Position requires the planning, organization, and implementation of the appropriate curriculum for the Childcare Program.
- Candidate should be Catholic and uphold the teachings of the Catholic Church.
Please send letter of intent and resume to:
St. Stephen School
Miss Cindy Thomas, Principal
740 Gladstone SE
East Grand Rapids, MI 49506
Applications accepted until position is filled
Child Care Positions Open
Do you love working with children? Are you looking for a work environment that is positive and energetic? A place where your time, enthusiasm, and skills are appreciated? St. Stephen Child Care could be the place for you!
We believe children learn by doing. We believe each child has unique strengths and it is our job to develop them to the fullest. Our children are in our care during the hours of 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., M-F. We have various needs throughout the day making this a great opportunity for someone who cannot commit to full-time work or to a set schedule. We offer competitive pay. Experience is preferred. If you are interested, please send your resume to Teresa Cereska at: moc.hsirapnehpetsts@eracdlihc. Applications are also available in our school office.